The Top 10 Ways To Stop Drinking
The Top 10 Ways To
Stop Drinking Directory 2022
Inside Of This Free eBook You’ll Discover…
In this book we’re going to discover the top 10 ways to stop drinking.
Here’s a few cool things we cover in this book:
- The Top 10 ways to quit drinking
- Why willpower alone never works and you keep having to return to Day 1 (Chapter 1)
- Which are the most useful Sobriety Apps (Chapter 2)
- Inspiring Sober Influencers on Instagram (Chapter 3)
- The best quit Blogs (Chapter 4)
- The Best Real-story Sober Podcasts (Chapter 5)
- The Best Quit Drinking Facebook groups. (Chapter 6)
- The Top 10 Free Peer Support Groups, eg. AA, SMART Recovery (Chapter 7).
- The best Meditation teachers and how can you learn meditation the right way for FREE? (Chapter 8)
- The best Quit Lit books. (Chapter 9)
- The best live 1:1 Online Therapy? (Chapter 10)
A FREE social media resource to give you the information you need without hours of searching.
So, What’s the Catch…?
I know there are some websites out there that offer you something cool for free, but then stick you into some program that charges your card every month.
This isn’t one of them.
There’s NO hidden “subscription program” – and in case you’re wondering why it’s FREE…
Well, there are actually FOUR good reasons…
1. I run the Addiction Help Agency which offers live one-on-one online alcohol addiction cessation therapy to help people stop drinking, so I’m not dependent on an income as an author selling books or from a paid membership/ subscription site.
2. When you see how useful this book is, it should get you excited to spread the word about the Addiction Help Agency, and more people will find out about what we do, and get help to stop drinking alcohol.
3. We are using a ‘donate-model’ so after you have downloaded, and had a chance to see how useful the “Stop Drinking Directory 2022” is yourself, and we have proved there is no gimmick, we will ask if you want to make a donation, on an honesty box or ‘pay-what-you-can-afford basis’, to cover editing and advertising/ marketing costs. There is no obligation and you keep the book either way.
4. Finally, it’s my way of building a community using Aweber to share helpful tips and advice, which you can unsubscribe from at any time. When you give your name and email, Aweber will send you an email to check that you are happy to receive emails from “Stop Drinking Directory” so it doesn’t get lost in your inbox.
There are so many resources here to help you in over 85 pages of links to save you time in finding what you need, when you need it most, which took me hours to rank and source.
But if even one link makes a difference and helps you, it’s worth it.
You will not find this resource anywhere else.
Please like and leave a review to help others.
Good Luck on your sobriety journey.
Mark Holmes MA
& CBT Therapist
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.
Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Addiction Help Agency Ltd. – © 2022 All Rights Reserved | 2 Frederick Street, England WC1 0ND