The Top 10 Ways To Stop Drinking
“These 10 Ways Make Sobriety 98% Easier…
Learn how they work together… For FREE!”
The Top 10 Ways To
Stop Drinking Directory 2022
Inside Of This Free eBook You’ll Discover…
Last year we asked 100 of our most successful clients how they stopped drinking and it turned out that 98% of them were using these top 10 ways to succeed. So, instead of showing you a million cool ways to stop drinking, we wanted to focus on just the MOST essential ways that work.
In this book we’re going to discover the top 10 ways to stop drinking, why they work, and how to use them… in detail.
Here’s a few cool things we cover in this book:
- A simple, straightforward look at the top 10 ways you need to quit drinking, be happy sober and have the life you dream. (No flash. No BS. Just the fundamentals you need to go from wherever you’re at right now to where you want to be tomorrow)…
- The top 10 ways I’ve used to successfully help clients ascend the sobriety ladder to achieve their sober goals… and how you can hack these EXACT SAME ways to achieve your own success wherever you’re at in your sobriety journey.
- Why willpower alone never works and you keep having to return to Day 1 (Chapter 1)
- Which are the independently highest rated and most installed Sobriety Apps (Chapter 2)
- Who are the greatest and most inspiring Sober Influencers on Instagram ranked objectively according to number of followers (Chapter 3)
- Find out the Top 10 Stop Drinking Blogs for 2021 objectively ranked according to ‘hits’, or unique monthly visits from organic searches based on data from Semrush on graphs for the 12 months so you can follow the ‘rising stars’ (Chapter 4)
- Do you think listening to other addicts on Sober Podcasts tell their recovery stories might help you? (Chapter 5)
- Which Facebook groups are best for free daily interactive advice from people struggling with quitting too, without subscriptions? (Chapter 6)
- Discover the Top 10 Free Peer Support Groups, eg. AA, SMART Recovery, ranked by monthly unique visitors by SEMRUSH, and graphs of monthly traffic over the 12 months (Chapter 7).
- Everyone is talking about “Meditation” so who are the ‘real-deal’ Meditation teachers – not sending you to sleep (!) – and how can you learn meditation the right way for free? (Chapter 8)
- Save money and time by finding out the most popular independently and officially ranked Quit Lit books to stop drinking in terms of Sales Rank, Estimated Sales, and Reviews (Chapter 9)
- Forget so-called ‘coaches’ and find the best and most affordable live 1:1 Online Therapy from registered professional Alcohol Addiction therapists, including Mark Holmes Author, ‘Holmes’s Complete Guide To Stop Drinking Alcohol.’ (Chapter 10)
So, What’s the Catch…?
I know there are some websites out there that offer you something cool for free, but then stick you into some program that charges your card every month.
This isn’t one of them.
There’s NO hidden “subscription program” – and in case you’re wondering why it’s FREE…
Well, there are actually a few reasons…
1. I edited the book from articles already published on my blog to help my existing therapy clients, so there was little additional work, time or costs involved.
2. I run the Addiction Help Agency which offers live one-on-one online alcohol addiction cessation therapy to help people stop drinking, 24/7, so I’m not dependent on an income as an author selling books or from a paid membership/subscription site.
3. When you see how useful this book is, it should get you excited to spread the word about the Addiction Help Agency, and more people will find out about what we do, and hopefully get help to stop drinking alcohol. I’m also hoping a few people will join our free private Facebook group, “Be Happy Sober” because anyone can stop drinking and ‘be miserable sober’!
4. My own book, “Holmes’s Complete Guide To Stop Drinking Alcohol; The Easy, Mindful and Pain-free Way”, is listed in the “Top 10 Quit Lit Books To Stop Drinking” because it’s the best book on the topic, of course (!) which you might buy. Unfortunately, though, it’s not ranked “Number One”, because all books are independently ranked based on estimated sales, and mine is only Number Six! (Life’s so unfair!) Lol! 🙂 I have to be honest, so you can be sure you’ll only get the Objective FACTS in the “Stop Drinking Directory 2022.”
5. We are using a ‘donate-model’ so after you have downloaded, and had a chance to see how useful the “Stop Drinking Directory 2022” is yourself, and we have proved there is no gimmick, we will ask if you want to make a donation, on an honesty box or ‘pay-what-you-can-afford basis’, to cover editing and advertising/marketing costs. There is no obligation and you keep the book either way.
6. Finally, it’s my way of giving back to all the social media sites and groups that helped me and my clients, and saying thank you.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you find the help, inspiration and support you need here to stop drinking and be happy sober.
Good Luck on your sobriety journey,
Mark Holmes MA
Editor of the “Stop Drinking Directory 2022”
& CBT Therapist
Here’s What To Do Next…
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.
Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Addiction Help Agency Ltd. – © 2022 All Rights Reserved | 2 Frederick Street, England WC1 0ND